Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Normal....

If you can even call my life normal..... well I had soooooooooooooooooooooo much fun on vacation.. It was so beautiful in Savannah. I think that my favorite thing was when we went to tybee island and hung out at the beach for a while and the we went up the lighthouse. we walked up 178 stairs and then climbed back down. It was so pretty. I did not take hardly any pictures.. but my momma took lots of pictures. you can look at them when she posts them. Then one day we went to Lady and Sons resturant(that is Paula Deen's Restaurant). It was so good. Well i gotta go and lemme tell you that it was soooooooooooooooooo hot there one day on the dock rite outside our hotel it said that it was 113 degrees outside.. Til Next Time... Buh-bye
~Taylor

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I think you're pretty too, Taylor. LOL I love you!!!!

Glad you had a good time with your family.

~Mrs. Kristi